A Comprehensive Line of Services Customized to Fit your Needs
Whether your desktop service needs involve enterprise-wide technology refresh, Windows OS upgrades, and patch management, hardware maintenance or any combination of IT support services, MCS has the experience, resources, global footprint to support your requirements.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Service Desk
- IT environment cost reduction & operational streamlining
- Complete IT life-cycle support including procurement, operations & systems replacement/retirement
- Onsite Break/Fix hardware management
- Microsoft® System Center and/or client tool capabilities
- Coordination of technology refresh programs with OEMs/VARs/Distributors
- Fully-tracked asset management tracked from procurement to disposal
- Technology management from installation to refresh and upgrade
- Configuration management, including security, storage & performance
- Windows patch management, Windows software distribution & Incident Management
From 100 - 100,000+
From 100 desktops locally to 100,000+ desktops globally, our project planning and consolidated reporting are time-tested proven capabilities which can make even the most daunting roll-out manageable.
Establish a Rapport
The value in MCS Service Desk begins when we establish a rapport with you, get to know your people and your systems, and understand your IT infrastructure.
24/7 Service Desk
When you decide to partner with MCS for 24/7 Service Desk and Onsite Services, you receive a unified approach for the support you need for business continuity.